Re: Old South and the tiny little iris plot...

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Old South and the tiny little iris plot...
  • From: "Neil Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 04:01:22 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, oneofcultivars@a... wrote:

"We here..." That would be "We hear..." to all but people who don't
rite Southern."  Smiles,--Bill Burleson

Bill, 'tain't the Suthern I know.  That should be "We hyar..."--but
any homonym will do.  I read by sound, not sight, anyway.

Smiling too--and I sure wish I could get in on your auction.  Sounds
like a great time to gab, grab and git,--after a suitably social
delay of course.  Then go plant, squirrels or no squirrels.  (For
whom I feel a bit sorry right now--they have to peel those horrible
green husks off the black walnuts--with their teeth.  Eeuw! Double
yuck!)

Neil Mogensen  z 7 near Asheville in the mountains of western NC

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM