[PHOTO] Old South hires security guard for fundraiser | Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:30:11" />

[PHOTO] Old South hires security guard for fundraiser

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Old South hires security guard for fundraiser
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:29:42 EDT

Where people love irises even the tiny patches in public places can require security guards. We felt fortunate findin' one we could afford. You can help us get a bigger patch and a tougher guard. Course you know we just give one to passerby's that ask.

You can request quotes from Old South Iris Society on irises grown by club members. The quality of the rhizome is reflected in the quoted price. Quotes are always below market with most tiny, immature starts bein' only a dollar. You can send a list of irises or requests for just one. Our responses may take up to 6 days following the Thursday auction to answer. Got milk? No? Got a wish list?

Bill Burleson 7/8