Re: TB: full clump shot

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: full clump shot
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:58:46 -0400

Goodness, not even I want <that> much!  Just a slightly taller
clump/stalk photo.  5 more kb.  Most folks who post photos usually post
more than one, so I can do my own comparisons.

Maybe I should hire Bobby Baxter to go to a bunch of different gardens
in 5 or 6 regions of the country, taking videos at ground level of all
the recent introductions  <g>.  Ignore the bloomstalks completely...

>I pretend I can come closer
                   >to guessing how resilient a cultivar will be under
my growing conditions
                   >by seeing how it looks elsewhere relative to other
cultivars.

<Ah, Linda, so you're not just looking for full-clump-to-the-ground
shots.  You're looking for
full-clump-to-the-ground-with-neighbors-for-comparison shots.  Hmm,
 anybody got some extra memory for an old Mac compatible lying around?
;-)   Laurie>

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM