Re: Old South Auction stem windin' kicker deal

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Old South Auction stem windin' kicker deal
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:16:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/2003 12:09:38 PM Central Daylight Time, sandersm49@yahoo.com writes:

Hello, I noticed that you might be selling grab bags,
are those available to the public for purchase?

They certainly are! Bargains they are! Grab bags are available after we have completed the auction. Locally, they are delivered Saturday, October 20th at the MSU research station for our local people.

Internet and U.S. Mail buyers should contact me off list, directly, with their requests in order to arrange shipping and payment details.

Smartest buyers will act fast! We can possibly run out.

Thanks much for the request! Our tiny little iris plot is sure to grow with people like yourself helping the efforts!

Smiles,
Bill Burleson 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here