Re: Old South Auction stem windin' kicker deal

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Old South Auction stem windin' kicker deal
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:42:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/2003 4:26:59 PM Central Daylight Time, tmilchh@aol.com writes:

Are these Grab Bag irises labeled with the names of the irises? If so, I might wish to order some for our youths ( CIP's).
    Annette Milch (President of the BGIS)

Hello Annette,
The irises themselves are labeled but not the bags. The bags are not filled until after our sale is otherwise complete.

If you seek something in particular we will try to accomodate your wishes but cannot be certain of our ability to do so.

In my opinion, the $20 bags are the best buy because I know us to have so many Keppel and Maryott recent introductions. But, choose what you like if any type fits your needs. You will be pleased with any of them.

I would also like to include some species irises in any youth shipment, Iris albican as a gift. These are the earliest blooming bearded irises and are the thoughest. The make good comparisons for where the hybridizing art has taken us in bearded irises.

Smiles,
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here