Re: Old South Auction stem windin' kicker deal

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Old South Auction stem windin' kicker deal
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerry.snyder@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:20:47 -0700

oneofcultivars@aol.com wrote:

> Grab Bags! You can order iris grab bags!
> Option 1: five irises from the 2004 symposium list $10....

Hmmmmmm.

I am probably at least a month from coming up with the 2004 totals.

If you have a crystal ball, you can save me a lot of work (which, of
course, I enjoy or would not have wanted the job of Symposium Chair in
the first place).

Of course, the turnover from year to year is moderately small, and since
I started looking at these things the highest-ranked iris to drop off
the list was 37 (a favorite of mine, the big yellow Well Endowed). You
could be playing statistics.

Or do you just mean 2003 Symposium? Or maybe even your regional results
for 2004--which is no doubt a better indicator of good iris for your
buyers than the totals for North America and overseas AIS members?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Gerry, hoping your sale goes well.

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM