Re: Old South Auction stem windin' kicker deal

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Old South Auction stem windin' kicker deal
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:58:46 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/2003 10:26:28 PM Central Daylight Time, gerry.snyder@comcast.net writes:

> Grab Bags! You can order iris grab bags!
> Option 1: five irises from the 2004 symposium list $10....

I am probably at least a month from coming up with the 2004 totals.

If you have a crystal ball, you can save me a lot of work (which, of
course, I enjoy or would not have wanted the job of Symposium Chair in
the first place).

Evenin' Gerry,
Of course I have one! At least without my hat I do. You did mispell bald didn't you?

Kindly add the word "ballot" following 2004 Symposium.

I await your Grab Bag order. If you find yourself dissatified with the irises you receive your only risk is the return postage.

Southerners are so, so easy.
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here