More confusion. . .

  • Subject: [iris-photos] More confusion. . .
  • From: "Doris Elevier" doris934@htg.net
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:07:42 -0000

Back again. . .next mystery. .(to me, that is). . I submitted an
album a while back. . and now I am unable to find it . .  I feel like
I've just entered the Twilight Zone!!
What have I overlooked? Or have I unknowingly entered an alternate

Doris Elevier. . still confused in Hell Paso. (maybe the heat has
caused some sort of brain drain. . .ya think???

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).