Re: More confusion. . .

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] More confusion. . .
  • From: donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:53:24 GMT

Morning Doris,

You have an album on the ARILROBIN.  I don't recall your
having put one up on iris-photos.  Did you do that
recently?

> Back again. . .next mystery. .(to me, that is). . I
submitted an
> album a while back. . and now I am unable to find
it . .  I feel like
> I've just entered the Twilight Zone!!
> What have I overlooked? Or have I unknowingly entered an
alternate
> universe!!!

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 8, USA

This message was provided by TXOL Internet.
http://www.txol.net/

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM