Re: SIB: PANSY PURPLE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SIB: PANSY PURPLE
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:37:17 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:37:17 -0600

Laurie,

I notice a dark purplish tinge to the bracts, and wonder if this shows on the stalk and leaves too?

I like this one better than most of the newer ones (my tastes for the more "wild-looking" oldies is showing again).

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here