Re: Golden Bow

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Golden Bow
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:08:30 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:08:30 -0600

Hi Judy,

That's the first picture I've ever been able to see!  It gives me a good idea what the plant looks like, but it does not have the clarity or detail to identify other plants by comparison.

Still can't tell for sure if it is the same as the "yellow germanica" that people grow all over this area.  I think 'Golden Bow' might be a brighter yellow.

I did get a few small starts of 'Golden Bow' this summer (thanks to members of this forum), but it will likely be two or three years before they flower.  Now I have an idea what to look forward too!

Thanks much,

Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here