hey stef, have you ever filmed yourself doing it?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] hey stef, have you ever filmed yourself doing it?
  • From: "turner_j437" turner_j437@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 06:53:15 -0000

well i just got this digi cam from Steve the other day and I was home alone and started to feel a little horny when all of a sudden the parcel guy came to the door. i was in the middle of pleasuring myself in the living when i heard him. he must have heard me moaning cuz he had a huge grin on his face. check out what I did to him, youll be ashamed of me ;o(
http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO

Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!