  • Subject: [iris-photos] SIB: PERCHERON
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 05:27:21 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>Today's photos are the last of my new bloomers for this year.  I hope
everyone's enjoyed seeing them <

I sure enjoyed them since all I have in my yard now is weeds after
traveling for 3 months.  I didn't get homesick (as my husband thought I
would) -   I got "yardsick".  Traveling in a motor home, I had my home with
me - but could only enjoy other peoples yards.

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma, USA
Zone 6/7

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).