Re: seedling question

Donald,

Very interesting seedling.  There are introductions like this like
Austin's Pink Marble so I don't see why it wouldn't continue to grow and
increase into a varigated clump.  I think the same  rhizome could
produce green fans as well which I believe was the case for Chuck
Chapman with his varigated introduction.  Why the hell can't I remember
the name of it now !!

I realy like the look of your seedling though, take care of them.  Also
excellent photograph and nice dog ;-)

Chris

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511