TB: Phaeton (M. Smith '92)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Phaeton (M. Smith '92)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:34:23 -0400

Phaeton (Marky Smith 1992) TB, Mid-season.  Standards are strong yellow; Falls more intense yellow, some white netting around orange beards; ruffled.
Okay, so my photo makes it look a little on the orange side. . . it's supposed to be quite an intense yellow!  I never used it in any hybridization efforts, but I will next year! :-)
I just noticed this, but I must have been holding my camera crooked, or something.  If you look in the background Crystal Morn will make you dizzy!  :-)
From the Great Lakes State. . .
Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6