Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 4:32 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Now I'm WAY confused

Hi all ?

Still looking for an ID on iris given to me as EDITH WOLFORD, which it obviously isn?t.

Lots of iris friends came forward with WENCH (L. Miller 93) S.pink;F.plum red violet w/pink edge;B.tangerine

but I?ve since had suggestions of

SWEETER THAN WINE (Schreiner 88) S.near white w/blush of pink;F.royal purple w/mauve rim;B.muted tangerine

ARMAGEDDON (Tompkins 92) S.blend clover & pink;F.red maroon w/pink edge;B.shrimp

CRIMSON SNOW (Blyth 87) S.orchid pink;F.ruby rose w/pink white band;B.white w/tangerine tip?(probably not, I think)

LIAISON (Ghio 86) S.pink w/peach midrib;F.deep velvety purple w/pink band;B.orange (likely)

Reposting photo.  Boy, do I need help!

Gina in Jersey

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here