Re: Now I'm WAY confused

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Now I'm WAY confused
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:37:04 -0500

I have an unknown iris that looks very much like Liason or Ringo or even Wild Vision. I'm not sure this one is the same as mine. It looks a little too purple to me.  I have posted a picture of Sweeter Than Wine already. You will find it in the archives. Here is a link to my unknown. http://www.geocities.com/txgimgim/flower/Liason.html