Re: [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: TICKET TO RIDE et al

  • Subject: Re: [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: TICKET TO RIDE et al
  • From: Kitty <kitty@ojai.net>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:46:33 -0700

Thanks for all the photos. I especially enjoyed Next Millenium which I purchased this year. Can't wait to see it bloom.

Kitty in triple digit Ojai
On Sep 6, 2004, at 1:35 PM, Cathy wrote:

 Guess I had better save some for another rainy day. Don't want to over load those receiving the digest version.

Michael M

Stockton Ca 100+ today

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<image.tiff>