Re: VIRUSES

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] VIRUSES
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:46:25 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:46:25 -0700

lol!  Cathy, you are probably not the only one feeling this way.
Not being a network admin, I forget about thread volumes and such, and you are right, there is a better venue than this. To store VIR messages would be taking up room more suited for irises.
I see your point!  I want to keep this forum and not overextend it anymore than it is.

Thank you!
Patrick