Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ABOUT VIRUSES

O.C.

Problem is-- the virus can be attacking your computer and sending out its messages under your name, while you are outside dividing iris clumps. Thus you --the benighted human -- have no idea of the "sub-rosa" hi-jinks the computer is readying on its own, waiting for you to log on so it can send, send send.

Think of viruses as the borers of the computer world.  Even in the most meticulously maintained beds, a borer may find its way....

Gina in Jersey