  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] VIRUSES
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:01:07 -0700

First: Iris-Photos does not have a requirement Subject Tags (only

Next: The list is for the exchange of photographs. Discussions about
iris subjects should be carried on at iris@hort.net. I realize that
this is sometimes unrealistic and tend to be patient with short
discussions. However, discussions about viruses are not welcome and
posters of said messages will be gently admonished by me the first
time. After that I can't guarantee gentleness...  <grin>

There are plenty of other forums that one can access and get
information about viruses. I repeat a previous comment: If you get a
virus from the list it is too late to warn others, they already have
received the same message.