HYB: potted seedlings and thank yous

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: potted seedlings and thank yous
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:48:29 -0700

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Mike Greenfield for
sharing his method of growing seedlings.  I followed the
directions in his article with just one small change.  I
used 20 oz coffee cups with holes punched in the bottoms
instead of pots.  We set the seedlings out in early July
and they are doing just terrific!  I never expected to see
so many with increases in the first season.

The photo shows them all potted up.  (It?s a good measure
of my insanity  : )

Thanks for sharing Mike!  And thanks to everyone else for
all of the invaluable information that has been posted.

Robin Shadlow
Zone 5 NE

Where I?m hoping I will have some seedling photos of my own
to post next spring!

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/C2Connect