Re: This Ones of the Seedling Bed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] This Ones of the Seedling Bed
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <irisdude@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:28:36 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:28:36 -0700

Wow Bob, you garden looks great.  You have a very clean looking garden, which I appreciate as well.
I am curious, however, if you left enough room between the rows for evaluation.  I was thinking I had to leave more space between my seedling rows to get in between them by the time they got large enough to bloom.
Your garden just looks amazing!  You can tell by looking at it a lot of love and labor went into it.
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9 (otherwise known as the infernal fire-chamber of the US now *109 degrees today*)