OT Where to buy in Missouri

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OT Where to buy in Missouri
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:19:07 EDT

I am recently trnansplanted to the rocky area of Missouri along Lake of the Ozarks and my growing space is VERY limited but I find I cannot live without some iris.  Is there a grower close to the Middle area of Missouri...Warsaw to be specific (30 miles+ south of Sedalia)?  The closest I know of is Gilbert Wild in Sarcoxie, which is about 130 miles form me. Appreciate some help as I need to get them planted very soon.
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links