[IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: ENCHANTED MESA - CONVENTION PHOTO

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: ENCHANTED MESA - CONVENTION PHOTO
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:32:23 -0700

There were classy older introductions sent to the guest gardens also.

DISCLAIMER:

These small images that we post have no commercial value for us. They do have value for us in the sharing. We freely give permission for the use of any of the images posted to iris-photos@yahoo.com and those archieved. You may use them for any personal or commercial purpose you deem useful. You may fold, mutilate or staple them. You may recolor, morph or alter them in anyway. Credit for us is neither required nor requested but you MAY NOT credit us for any image altered from the original posted. We have excercised reasonable care but use at your own risk. Remuneration in kind is anticipated.

Enjoy

Cathy Campi and Michael Michaeli

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here