  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:56:44 -0700

Sadly this about the last of snapshots from the Fresno convention guest gardens. We video taped most of gardens but managed to get in a few of these quick snapshots along the way. We prefer to video tape because we make fewer mistakes and can add audio comments. I tried to tape over Perry Dyers shoulder and record his wonderful running color commentary but it seemed to make him uneasy so I moved on. :-D

On to images of our own poor specimens.

Michael M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here