Re: RE Widdershins

Pat wrote:
This is your Ticket to Ride. I did a search on here to find it. This looks identical to the other shot you posted. Course my monitor may be off some. What do you think ?

Yes it was one of our post. The small "thumbnail s" we have posted were officially released for anyone to use so enjoy.
It was even labeled right.

I hoped you would join in the search.  I was thinking about you folks and the big storms. Nothing made me appreciate living in the hot high mesa desert like visiting relatives in Galveston or Brownsville during or after a big blow.

The beaches on the Atlantic are dirty and the Southern California beaches are popular but neither compare with beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.

Don't forget to bring the chickens in just in case.

Thanks for remembering

Michael M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here