Re: RE: Widdershins could be ? AND IS TICKET TO RIDE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Widdershins could be ? AND IS TICKET TO RIDE
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:35:06 -0700

Pat wrote:
Hi all, I am enclosing a shot from someone that is Ticket To Ride. Not sure it's the incorrect Widdershins but would guess maybe. I also don't have a clue who this shot belongs to. I kept for my own reference.

Alright Already! Your right and a big Thank You. The full image of the iris contains the TICKET TO RIDE tag. The second image ( posted as Widdershins) is of the bloom to the right. The digital camara records information in each image. The XIF info for the TTR photo shows it was taken at 10:26:30 and the second photo shows it was taken at 10:27:20. Snapshot right? I have preserved the digital data in recent postings in case anyone wants to delve into exposure settings etc.

Thanks for chiming in and helping Walter. Now we all know.

Michael M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links