Re: Re: trick

Pat wrote:
MM
You were messing with us all weren't you?
I wish I could use that excuse,,, No just a case of being fast and sloppy in a hurry to finish out the convention photos .

It's a good thing we have knowledgeable people watching out.  The iris-photo archieves have become the largest pictorial reference available and we have saved each picture for our own database.(remember I said sloppy) The cost of printing out such an encyclopedia sized monster such as an " AIS Illustrated Checklist" would put it beyond our interest. A pictorial supplement on CD for the printed R & I's would more likely fall within our economic interests.

It's a gorgeous iris..Larry Lauer enclosed this one as a bonus in my order this year so I was extremely happy to see your post. Thanks for a great picture.

The Lauer family is indeed very generous. They hosted a backyard full of guest every day for over a month as convention guest iris were being processed. I bet they were glad to get their privacy back!

Michael M. going back to spending time with our everbloomers (AKA weeds)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links