Looking for photo of...PHANTOM MASQUERADE

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Looking for photo of...PHANTOM MASQUERADE
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:02:57 -0700 (PDT)

Janet - here is Phantom Masquerade...
Mike Ayers
St Louis MO

Janet LaClair <moonkusser94@yahoo.com> wrote:
Anyone have a photo of the following :
CHILI PEPPER (H. Holk '97)
Please email through iris-photo if you don't mind sharing your photo with the list.  I did searches there and came up empty.   If you don't want to share, please contact me directly, the photo would be for my personal reference and not used otherwise.
Thanks gang.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor