Re: RE: REB: Jennifer Rebecca

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: REB: Jennifer Rebecca
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:03:47 -0400

Okay, Mary.  You must share your secret!

I, too, have Jennifer Rebecca, but it does not look like this!  I have had her try and re-bloom two years in a row, but the stalks are usually sent up in October, and frost hits before they have a chance to form a blooming bud. :-(   I'll keep trying though!

I noticed that the flowers are generally weak.  This is why I don't have a photo to share with ya'll.  (too embarrassing!)  Do you think the partial shade helps??

Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half. . . )