CULT:NOIDS:Identify

  • Subject: [iris-photos]CULT:NOIDS:Identify
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:01:36 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/2005 1:00:47 A.M. Central Standard Time, jijones@usjoneses.com writes:
<<The best you can do is get a list of candidates to grow right next to the NOID and see then if  they are the same.>>

I have to agree with John 100%.

<<John the grinch>>

Everyone has to take a turn now and then!  <bg>

Identification: Some times it comes down to counting veins.  I'll pass on a 'for instance.'  A couple of reselect sibs (from the Jesse's Song X Earl Of Essex) looked so much alike that I questioned the identity of one.  I was afraid one was simply a stray eye from the other.  Anyway I broke off a fall from each and counted veins and checked vein patterns.  They were different!

Both would have been trashed eventually but one chose to put up a fall stalk!  And it has that clear look from across the garden.  Maybe it will join the compost pile THIS fall.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS