Re: Re: NOIDS [was: Just in from seller]

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: NOIDS [was: Just in from seller]
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:31:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/2005 9:35:54 P.M. Central Standard Time, donald@eastland.net writes:
<<I doubt that no matter how bad the photo, VANITY is going to mistaken with STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN. >>
This type are easy!  Also, the one that was supposed to be CHILI PEPPER.  You just don't get an iris that looks like that from those parents.  This type of correction CAN be made from a photo.  I bought DIAMOND LIL from our local sale because I wanted more DIAMOND LIL.  When it bloomed purple, I knew it was wrong.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS