Re: CULT: Closeup photo

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Closeup photo
  • From: "Anna Smith" goatcreek@keremeos.net
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:30:57 -0700

Well...I cant put up my seeds like that...not enough room! I must have planted about 1000 seeds so far this year! I put mine in community pots, spaced well enough so I can replant sprouts individually when they are big enough- have never had problems doing it that way...and NEXT year can hardly wait to see seedling blooms!!!! Some nice big seedlings out in the garden now, from some exciting crosses!

Anna