Re: CULT: Closeup photo

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: Closeup photo
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:07:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/2005 10:22:28 A.M. Central Standard Time, cordesview@m33access.com writes:
<<It looks like I have "Two Thousand, Five" seedling pots>>

Adam, I'm confused!  Are these seeds that you harvested this year (2005) already in pots?  Or are these seed that were harvested in 2004?

If they are 2005, you are planning to sprout them this fall and keep them in the green house over winter?

Sorry, I'm not much help.  Your climate is different, I sprout only in the spring, and I don't use a greenhouse.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS