RE: Seedling 99AH13

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Seedling 99AH13
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:52:42 +0000

Char - If you look at the other Falls the horns are straight.  I would think during developement it was tucked up in the Falls at a crooked angle hense the crookedness upon opening.
Bob in Denver
Hi Bob,
Looks nice with the horn crooked.  is this an always or a happenstance for this one bloom?  Good balance and different color.
Char, New Berlin, WI