Re: Re: NOIDS [was: Just in from seller]

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: NOIDS [was: Just in from seller]
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:36:46 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:36:46 -0600

Title: Re: [iris-photos] Re: NOIDS [was: Just in from seller]
"I can only hope to grow up to be as good at this as you appear to be Dave!"
That got me chuckling a bit.
I'm only good at it if I happen to know the plants very well or have reliable material to use for comparison.  There are hundreds of cultivars I've never seen, so I'm no better at those than anyone else!  I think it might have a degree of "knack" or "feel" to it though.  I have seen identifications that people seemed positive were correct, and my reaction was something like what!!  I hope there aren't too many of those made by me!