Re: Sale Pix Needed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Sale Pix Needed
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 12:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dana - You can find a picture of Jaunty Texan on the Nicholls Gardens site.

http://www.nichollsgardens.com/tb_j.htm

Jan in Chatsworth

Dana Brown <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com> wrote:
The South Plains Iris Society's iris sale is this weekend and I have had requests for pictures of the following iris that I don't have.  Any help would be appreciated!!

Alpine Spring
Ambrosia
Charlie's Cloud
Irish Spring