CULT: seedlings - Anner

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] CULT: seedlings - Anner
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:37:57 -0400

The "new fescue bed" rows - like the "gravel" rows, but more exposed to
west sun.  These are mostly from one cross - GOLDEN APPLE X CRYSTAL
GLITTERS, lined out in 2000, same year as IMCS seedlings.

Foliar health is not what I want & sometimes rot gets into the rhizomes,
but they grow like weeds, are loaded with bloom, so I've kept some, sent
one to Paul Black at MidAmerica for trial (last I heard it was still
alive) as a small flowered tall.  Photo was taken last year, bloom was
about the same this year, but I ripped out a bunch of them to make more
room for the ones I kept.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image