Early Bloom Season

Hi

As most of you are getting ready for your winter hibernation, we're warming up for what looks like a very early bloom season. Looks like things will be about 10-14 days earlier than usual. We also have the Australia Iris Convention here this year. I'm taking a months long service leave from work so I can work 14 hours a day on irises. Long service leave? believe me if you can't get it you shouldn't ask.

Here's a photo of a new release PC, of mine,  that is flowering early and Auroralita.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills AUST
zone 8/9

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS