Re: Re: REB: Precious Little Pink

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: REB: Precious Little Pink
  • From: "Lynn M. Stucker DVM" drlynn@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:18:11 -0500

Mary Lou,

I am very interested in your Cock's comb growing with the iris.  I have looked all year on how to grow them because my grandmother used to and I love them.  So, I am asking for your advice?  Do you plant seeds?  Directly or in pots? I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you,

Lynn

Greendale, WI