Re: Seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Seedlings
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:09:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2005 1:05:51 P.M. Central Standard Time, iris4u2@comcast.net writes:
<<Its like taking a peak at the wrapped Christmas presents before Christmas morning.  >>

Bob, I fully understand!  It's the kid in me that keeps me making crosses.  Especially love when I get Christmas in Sept./Oct./Nov.!

I'm not expecting bloom on the 2004 seedlings this fall, but several from last year are starting to kick in again.  I'm excited!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS