Re: Welcome Keith from a neighbor

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Welcome Keith from a neighbor
  • From: "KEITH MINEO" kmineo@pacbell.net
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:52:59 -0700

my landscape designer will be going to the show. He is also looking for a full time job. Perhaps you can  help him out by directing him to a few places who might be looking for good designers. I will make sure he stops by. I am in California with work presently. Did you like the  two photos I sent to everyone?