need pictures of new purchases

  • Subject: [iris-photos] need pictures of new purchases
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:34:22 EDT

Does anyone have a picture of the following older iris?  I do not belong to AIS so I have no access to those files.  These were purchases from Home Depot & Walmart so they may be the tipical bin iris (mislabeled).  Too late to order any others from reputable growers since I just got my new bed in.

Autumn Circus
Cranberry Crunch (I found Cranberry Crush but not Crunch)
Congratulations
Gay Parasol
Latin Rock
Superstition