Re: need pictures of new purchases

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] need pictures of new purchases
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:51:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Connie,
Yes, joining AIS is a good idea but you DO have access to a lot of iris photos.  Go to Google and type in the name of the iris "+" the word "iris".  You won't find every one but a great number.  Also, click on Images in Google and try that way.
Good luck.
Jan in Chatsworth, CA

cseggen1@aol.com wrote:
Does anyone have a picture of the following older iris?  I do not belong to AIS so I have no access to those files.  These were purchases from Home Depot & Walmart so they may be the tipical bin iris (mislabeled).  Too late to order any others from reputable growers since I just got my new bed in.
Autumn Circus
Cranberry Crunch (I found Cranberry Crush but not Crunch)
Gay Parasol
Latin Rock
 I appreciate any help you can give me.
Connie Eggen