Re: need pictures of new purchases

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] need pictures of new purchases
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:57:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/2005 7:34:48 PM Central Daylight Time, cseggen1@aol.com writes:
Does anyone have a picture of the following older iris?  I do not belong to AIS so I have no access to those files.  These were purchases from Home Depot & Walmart so they may be the tipical bin iris (mislabeled).  Too late to order any others from reputable growers since I just got my new bed in.
Autumn Circus
Cranberry Crunch (I found Cranberry Crush but not Crunch)
Gay Parasol
Latin Rock
 I appreciate any help you can give me.
Thanks to all who sent me pictures on & off list.  If what I got are as they are labelled I will be quite pleased.  They are all in the new bed & wetted down.  Now to get roots & fans before frost. Hmmmmmm, what do you think my chances are?
Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+