Re: need pictures of new purchases

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] need pictures of new purchases
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:58:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/2005 1:22:39 PM Central Daylight Time, Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:
In a message dated 9/23/2005 10:59:46 A.M. Central Standard Time, cseggen1@aol.com writes:
<<what do you think my chances are?>>

Shouldn't be any problem.  I'm thinking you're in the bootheel?

Actually I am on Lake of the Ozarks in mid-Missouri zone 5 or 5+.  Not as warm as Lansas City area.  I think I am okay too as I should have at least 6 weeks of grow time before a freeze & then probably not a hard freeze.  I do not remember when the 1st killing frost was last year.

Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS