Re: HYB: Matrix for red rebloomers?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Matrix for red rebloomers?
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:11:01 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/2005 1:40:35 P.M. Central Standard Time, colleen@impressiveirises.com.au writes:
<<Matix as a parent? I've done a lot of crosses with it because of rebloom and width, but so far I haven't seen anything really decent. I've seen a lot of reblooming dreadfuls though. >>

Colleen, have you taken any of these to the second generation?

Did you breed Matix to other plicatas?  If so, were they any better than the children from selfs, etc.?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS