{Disarmed} Picture request, "I Hear Music" Stahly, '04

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] Picture request, "I Hear Music" Stahly, '04
  • From: brimmsplace brimmsplace@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 19:08:33 -0700 (PDT)

I bought this a couple of years ago at our club auction, but never has bloomed or even increased any.  I'm not giving up just yet.  Probably move it tomorrow to a new location. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

Billy

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34274&stime=1157335919

Iris Iris plants Purple iris