{Disarmed} RE: OT: Region 18 Fall meeting Invitation

  • Subject: {Disarmed} [iris-photos] RE: OT: Region 18 Fall meeting Invitation
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 12:39:37 EDT

The Registration Form for this event is available on-line at the Region 18 website.  http://www.region18.com/fall2006.htm

 October 6-7, 2006, Hosted by JeffCo Iris Society, Hillsboro, MO (near St. Louis)

Come join us for a fun Fall Meeting!

Paul Black will give us a program on his trip to Australia and visit to Barry Blyth’s Garden on Friday night.  He will give two hours Judges Training on Medians Saturday morning as well has handing out new 2006 SDBs (Scream and Canadian Kisses) to all who attend!!

Saturday we will again honor Region 18 Hybridizers with awards in 2006!

We will have a lively auction of the newest Pryor Louisianas, plus many siberians , species and more.

As usual, we will have a raffle for the benefit of the host group and a Silent Auction fundraiser for the benefit of the Region.

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5